Have a busy night ahead of you? Make Slow Cooker Crack Chicken (THM:S, Low Carb, Ketogenic) in less than 5 minutes in the morning + 10 minutes at night!
It takes 4 ingredients and less than 5 minutes to put together.
It's super simple to make:
Put 4 chicken breasts in the bottom of a (linked) slow cooker. It's totally ok for them to be completely, totally frozen. Keep it easy.
Dump 2 packets of ranch dressing mix over the chicken breasts.
Then place 2 blocks of cream cheese on top of the chicken.
Set the slow cooker to low for 8 hours, then hustle out the door to work & school.
When it's almost time to serve the Crack Chicken, microwave some bacon, crumble it, an stir it in. Bonus points if you also microwave a broccoli steamer to serve the Slow Cooker Crack Chicken over.
- 4 Chicken Breasts, frozen (about 2 pounds)
- 2 Ranch Dressing Seasoning Packets
- 2 8oz Blocks of Cream Cheese
- 8 slices Bacon, crumbled
- Place the frozen chicken in a lined slow cooker. Shake the ranch dressing mix over the top.
- Top the chicken with both blocks of cream cheese, then cover and set to cook for 8 hours on low.
- minutes before serving time, shred the chicken and mix the cream cheese in with everything in the slow cooker. Microwave the bacon (directions linked above), then crumble, and stir into the chicken.