Mmm it’s the time of year to hunker down and stay warm. What better way to do that then with this Keto Chili Recipe!
I love easy low carb dinners and this one fits the bill. Throw it in the crockpot and let the magic happen. This is by far one of the easiest weeknight dinners out there that the whole family will love.
- 2 pounds lean ground beef (cooked and drained)
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (15oz) cans diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups beef stock
- 2 Tablespoons chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper (o
- 3 bell peppers, seeded and diced
- 5 cloves garlic, mincedr more to taste)
- 1/4 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 6-8 turns freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- Add everything to the slow cooker and stir together
- Cook on Low for 6-7 hours or High 3-4 hours