The cheesecake is filled with the perfect amount of pumpkin and spice. It looks totally decadent and tastes like you spent hours and hours making it.
The cheesecake starts with a simple no bake graham cracker crust. I considered using gingersnaps and decided it against it. Graham cracker always seems to be my families favorite crust.
Grab yourself some graham crackers, cream cheese, pumpkin, and a few spices from your cabinet to whip up this awesome cheesecake. If you are pressed for time, you can even use Cool-Whip to replace the heavy whipping cream. Super Simple.
- 30 Graham Crackers
- 5 tbsp melted Butter
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 16 oz softened Cream Cheese
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Brown Sugar
- 15 oz Pumpkin Puree
- 1 tsp Vanilla
- 1 tbsp Pumpkin Pie Spice (use store bought or my Homemade Pumpkin Spice Recipe)
- 16 ounce Heavy Whipping Cream
- Crush graham crackers if food processor.
- Add melted butter and sugar and pulse to incorporate.
- Press mixture into bottom an partially up the sides of a springform pan.
- Refrigerate at least 30 minutes to firm.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, brown sugar and sugar until creamy.
- Add in pumpkin, vanilla, and pumpkin spice. Beat until fully blended.
- Whip heavy cream until stiff peaks form.
- Fold pumpkin mixture into whipped cream.
- Spread evenly into crust.
- Refrigerate at least 2-3 hours before serving.
- Garnish with additional whipped topping if desired.
- If your cheesecake is not firming in the 2-3 hours, you can place the cheesecake in the freezer for an hour or two and it should firm right up. I do this often so that the cheesecake can thaw just before serving.